Keeping You and Our Staff Safe During Covid 19
Dentistry is an essential service.
Montreal West Dentistry will be open regular office hours during the Covid-19 lockdown (January 9 to February 8, 2021) put in place by the Quebec government.
Keeping you and our staff safe during Covid-19 is our primary concern. To do so we have implemented the following safety protocols.
Prior to arriving for your appointment, please review and familiarize yourself with these 7 Pre-screening Questions (questionnaire français).
For emergencies: please click on the link below the video.
Welcome to Montreal West Dentistry
How to Choose a Caring, Compassionate Dentist You Can Trust
There’s a reason our patients come from far and wide, including our own neighbourhood of Montreal West.
Over the years, word-of-mouth referrals from happy patients have resulted in residents from NDG, Côte Saint-Luc, Hampstead, Westmount, Lachine and beyond selecting Montreal West Dentistry for their family and cosmetic dental needs.
What’s on Your Checklist for Choosing a Dentist?
Following are just a few of the many reasons why our patients refer us to their family and friends. How many are on your checklist for choosing a dentist?
- A highly trained and experienced dentist, and support staff, dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate care.
Gentle, caring treatment using the state-of-the-art dental techniques and technology.
- An emphasis on maintaining your natural teeth, whenever possible, for life-long dental health.
- A dental team that offers an impressive variety of dental treatments, from basic checkups to comprehensive cleanings, teeth whitening and crowns to full-mouth restorations.
- Digital X-rays and computerized records.
- A family dental practice that loves kids and rewards them for having cavity-free checkups.
- Convenient location.
- Free parking.
- Close to public transit.
- Friendly and helpful front desk staff to schedule appointments.
- You can be assured that Dr. Drummond and his dental team delivers on all the above plus more.
Dr. Drummond, (Dr. John to his patients) also teaches in the Faculty of Dentistry at McGill University. He heads the Operative Dentistry Department. In May 2015, he was honoured with the Dr. Howard Katz Award for his excellence in teaching!
Dr. Drummond loves practicing and teaching dentistry. Another reason so many patients are happy to refer us.
If you are seeking a new dentist, you’ll get the best of both worlds by choosing Montreal West Dentistry. Dr. John has more than 3 decades of experience, and as a teacher who teaches tomorrow’s dentists, applies what he teaches in his own practice.
You can trust our dental team will put you at ease.
Take the Next Step to a Great Smile and Optimum Dental Health
Schedule an appointment by calling 514-484-0521, by completing the online appointment form, or by stopping by our office at 12 Brock Ave. North, in Montreal West.
As a patient, you’ll experience our pledge to provide the best dental care in a caring, compassionate environment. And in the future, when someone asks who would you recommend as a dentist, you won’t hesitate in recommending Montreal West Dentistry.
We invite you to look around our informative website. You’ll get a good overview or the services we offer.
Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours.