Keeping You and Our Staff Safe During Covid 19
Dentistry is an essential service.
Keeping you and our staff safe during Covid-19 is our primary concern. To do so we have implemented the following safety protocols.
Prior to arriving for your appointment, please complete these 5 Pre-screening Questions (questionnaire français).
For emergencies: please click on the link below the video.
DO YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY?
For immediate emergency care, we recommend one of the following clinics:
Are you a current Montreal West Dentistry patient and require emergency dental treatment after hours?
To proceed and have a dentist triage your emergency, email
firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- When did the dental problem start (include date)?
- Describe the dental problem as best you can.
- Where in your mouth is the problem - example: top/right/middle?
- Include your phone number and the best time to be able to reach you.
- If you are the parent writing versus being the patient, please indicate this with your telephone number.
- Attach a photo if possible of the affected tooth – reference this in your email if you attached a photo.
Welcome to Montreal West Dentistry
How to Choose a Caring, Compassionate Dentist You Can Trust
There’s a reason our patients come from far and wide, including our own neighbourhood of Montreal West.
Over the years, word-of-mouth referrals from happy patients have resulted in residents from NDG, Côte Saint-Luc, Hampstead, Westmount, Lachine and beyond selecting Montreal West Dentistry for their family and cosmetic dental needs.
What’s on Your Checklist for Choosing a Dentist?
Following are just a few of the many reasons why our patients refer us to their family and friends. How many are on your checklist for choosing a dentist?
- Highly trained and experienced dentists, and support staff, dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate care.
- Gentle, caring treatment using the state-of-the-art dental techniques and technology.
- An emphasis on maintaining your natural teeth, whenever possible, for life-long dental health.
- A dental team that offers an impressive variety of dental treatments, from basic checkups to comprehensive cleanings, teeth whitening and crowns to full-mouth restorations.
- Digital X-rays and computerized records.
- A family dental practice that loves kids and rewards them for having cavity-free checkups.
- Convenient location.
- Free parking.
- Close to public transit.
- Friendly and helpful front desk staff to schedule appointments.
- You can be assured that Dr. Shaat and his dental team delivers on all the above plus more.
If you are seeking a new dentist, you'll be pleased with having chosen Montreal West Dentistry.
You can trust our dental team will put you at ease.
Take the Next Step to a Great Smile and Optimum Dental Health
Schedule an appointment by calling 514-484-0521, by completing the online appointment form, or by stopping by our office at 12 Brock Ave. North, in Montreal West.
As a patient, you’ll experience our pledge to provide the best dental care in a caring, compassionate environment. And in the future, when someone asks who would you recommend as a dentist, you won’t hesitate in recommending Montreal West Dentistry.
We invite you to look around our informative website. You’ll get a good overview or the services we offer.
Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours.