The theme for this year’s Oral Health Month is “Oral Health for Total Health”.
For your best dental and overall health, the team at Montreal West Dentistry recommends:
– Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
– Floss daily.
– Rinse using an antibacterial mouthwash to kill germs that cause cavities and gum disease.
– Make healthy food choices.
– Wear a mouthguard when playing or practicing sports.
– Ask our dental team about sealants to protect your children’s teeth that are most prone to cavities.
– Check your own mouth monthly. If you have a sore that has not healed within two weeks, call us for an appointment to get it checked out.
– Drink unsweetened and non-acidic beverages in order to reduce the risk of getting cavities.
– Book your cleaning and check-up appointment based on the recommended frequency of our dental team.
Dr. Sarah shared more about the “Oral Health for Total Health” topic on a Facebook Live last week – you can click here to see that video!
Need an appointment for a cleaning and check-up?
Please give us a call at 514-484-0521.